Website and cookie disclaimer
Click on the following link for an immediate access to our cookies policy.
This disclaimer is issued and personalised for visitors to the www.lineaazzurrabus.com website. This document completely cancels and replaces the document previously published with regard to cookies.
Specific summarised information is progressively provided or displayed on the pages of the site relating to individual optional services which include the use of data acquisition forms. Please also note that in order to supply a complete service, our site may contain links to other websites not managed by Linea Azzurra S.r.l.
Linea Azzurra S.r.l. is not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications with immoral or illegal content, advertising, banners or files which breach the relevant legal requirements, or for compliance with Data Protection legislation on the part of sites not managed by the Data Controller.
Data subjects: users of the www.lineaazzurrabus.com website
Linea Azzurra S.r.l. in its capacity of Data Controller with regard to the processing of your personal data pursuant to the Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (the Italian Data Protection Law), hereby informs you that the aforesaid legislation protects people and other subjects with regard to the processing of their personal data and that your data will be processed in an ethical, legal, transparent manner which protects your privacy and your rights.
The information and personal data which you provide or which is otherwise acquired during use of the site will be processed in accordance with the terms of the above law and the confidentiality obligations contained therein.
Type of data processed
- the IP addresses or domain names of the computers and other devices used by users who visit the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources requested and any indication of the relative times;
- parameters relating to the user’s operating system or IT environment;
- first and last pages visited;
- navigation index and identifying behaviours during viewing of the site’s pages.
Personal data supplied voluntarily by the user
- the optional, explicit, voluntary sending of emails to the addresses provided on this site and the compilation of forms it carries implies the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s personal data (for example, name, surname and email address). Specific, summarised disclaimers are provided on the pages where the forms appear. By becoming a subscriber to our news services you consent to receive from us by email our e-newsletters and details of other special offers which we think may be of interest to you.
Purposes of data processing
Your data, acquired during your use of the site, will be processed for the following purposes:
- operations strictly related to and instrumental for management of relations with users or visitors to the site;
- acquisition, storage and processing of your data for statistical purposes, also in anonymous and/or aggregated form;
- statistical analysis to monitor the quality of the services offered by the site;
The processing of data for the purposes referred to in point 1 is compulsory and any failure to provide, or inaccurate provision, of any item of information may restrict and/or prevent full use of the functions and services available on the site.
The provision of data for the purposes in point 2 is optional, and any refusal to consent to their use does not adversely affect the functions and services available on the site. With regard to the optional provision of information, further information concerning the cookies used on the site is provided in the cookies policy which can also be accessed from the short-form disclaimer.
Procedures for the processing of data: personal data are processed by manual and electronic means, with the aid of automated systems as defined by art. 130 of the Italian Data Protection Law and also by means of cookies, for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were acquired. All processing of data complies with the procedures required by Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003, with the adoption of appropriate safety measures compliant with the minimum standards.
Processing of data in relation to web services takes place at the Data Controller’s offices and on the premises of the provider Archibuzz SRL, Piazza Edmondo de Amicis 121bis – 10126 Torino (TO) – Italy; data are stored at the locations of the physical servers.
Your data are processed within the company by the following categories of authorised, appointed subjects, designated by the Data Controller:
- Marketing Dept.;
- IT systems
Your data may be disclosed to third parties, in particular to:
- External provider;
- Companies which carry out the routine and extraordinary maintenance of the website.
Your data will not be generally distributed.
Your data are also acquired by means of tools and services provided by third parties and stored by them. For further information, please refer to the cookies policy and the following:
- Google Analytics: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/it.html – http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
- Google maps: http://www.google.com/help/terms_maps.html
- Social networks: see details in the cookies policy.
The Data Controller, as defined by the Law, is the undersigned company (Linea Azzurra S.r.l., via Lurisia, 5 Moncalieri – Torino) in the person of its pro tempore Legal Representative. The Data Controller has appointed a Data Processor pursuant to art. 29 of the Italian Data Protection Law. The Processor’s name may be requested by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning to +39 011 640.75.82.
You are entitled, by application to the Data Controller, to the communication, updating, correction or supplementation of your personal data, and in general you may exercise all the rights envisaged by art. 7 of the Data Protection Law.
APPLICATION OF THIS DISCLAIMER
If you have any doubts regarding this informational disclosure, first of all contact Linea Azzurra S.r.l. by sending an e-mail to #company_mail#
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DISCLAIMER
Linea Azzurra S.r.l. reserves the right to update this disclaimer in order to adapt it to any changes in the law and with due consideration of any suggestions submitted by employees, customers, associates and users. In case of changes made byLinea Azzurra S.r.l., the word “update” will be displayed next the link to the website Disclaimer on the privacy main page accessed from the home page of www.lineaazzurrabus.com
Linea Azzurra S.r.l. will publish any substantial amendments to this disclaimer in a clearly visible manner.
Updated on 24 Maggio 2016